Friday, November 30, 2012

DEAL-- Free Santoku Knife ($100 Value – Just Pay $3 Shipping)



NOTE: Be sure to read the whole post. ^_^ 

DEAL-- Free Santoku Knife ($100 Value – Just Pay $3 Shipping)

I am currently in need of a new knife, so I searched for some knife deals. This one might be the best deal I have found. 


The knife itself is $100 value. Now it's FREE, just pay $3 shipping. It sounds good for me.  

Please NOTE that your'll be joining the Kitchen Pleasures kitchenware club which they will automatically send you a brand new Cooking Pleasures Knife each month. However, if your don't want to continue, you can let them know and cancel it by phone. I've set a note on my calendar so I can remember to decide if I'm going to cancel next week when the knife is here. 

Also, please NOTE that because you are paying $3 shipping, a credit card is required to check out. I don't use my primary credit/debit card for this offer. As I always suggest, have a prepaid card to pay is the best way to shop online like this. 

Offer terms: If you are pleased with the Santoku Knife do nothing and each month we will automatically send you a brand new Cooking Pleasures Knife to add to your collection. Subsequent shipments range in price from $49.99-$89.99 plus shipping and handling. You are under no obligation to continue. However, as an added bonus in your second shipment we’ll include a handy In-Drawer Knife Storage Block (a $30 Value) absolutely free. Your credit card will remain on file and all future shipments will be charged to the card unless otherwise notified.

…You may cancel at any time by notifying us by phone. The Santoku Knife and any FREE Gifts you receive are yours to keep!

…The toll-free number is 1-800-209-8397. Operators are available Monday through Saturday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm EST.


If you wish to read whole Terms and Conditions before you place your order, please click here

Click the image or link above to get yours. 







No comments:

Post a Comment