Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Rewards-- Get up to $5 per survey from Opinion Place




Rewards-- Get up to $5 per survey from Opinion Place 

-- Everyone who sign up get from $2 to $5 Amazon gift card or Paypal cash. I got $3.75 paypal when I signed up. Let us know how much did you get. Complete the Short Survey for Visa Prepaid to score a FREE $5 Amazon Gift Code or Paypal cash!


-- I am currently a member but I really have no time to do survey (although I hope I do). However, I've heard many positive review about this site, so I think it's appropriate to introduce it to you. Let me know your experience if you are already a member. Thanks. ^_^

-- Opinion Place® gives you a chance to express your opinions, get rewards, and help shape products and services you use everyday. Companies want your opinions so they can make the best products and services. By providing truthful and accurate information in our online surveys, you help these companies build the products and services that are right for you. As a bonus, you get FREE rewards as a "thank you" for your time.












No comments:

Post a Comment