Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Rewards-- Sites that help you earn extra money



This is our new bike I bought it from Amazon for around $210 plus a bike lock for around $15. The best things is that I did NOT spend even one penny on it. How? Most of you know that I earn extra money from some reward sites. Here are sites I visit daily to earn Amazon GC, Paypal cash, and more. Join them and earn extra money with me. ^_^


  1. Swagbucks: My favor one!! 
  2. Jebbit: You must have a university email address to join in. And it's for age 18-25. I love this one too. Easy and the cash will directly go to my bank account.
  3. Tellwut: Easiest one! I earn my first $10 Amazon GC within like a week. 
  4. InstaGC: If you don't do survey,this one might be slow, but hey a little money make a huge difference. 
  5. Gifthulk: Similar to Swagbucks, but easy offers are limited. Still good though. ^_^ 

Yes, these 5 sites help me buy a new bike for FREE. If you don't know yet, I have purchased one new desktop, one new laptop, and many more from Amazon for FREE since I joined.






No comments:

Post a Comment