Friday, October 18, 2013

FREE-- All Laundry Detergent at Family Dollar (10/18 Only)


Update about the FREE All Laundry Detergent at Family Dollar: My Family Dollar won't let me use manu. and Family Dollar coupon on the same item. I showed the coupon policy and the cashier tried to get the transaction through, but the system still showed warning even she reduced the manu. coupon value to $0.98 to match the item value. The system didn't let her check out my transaction. FAILED! On both this transaction and their check out system! I know it's still a good deal for only $0.98, but I just feel so disappointed about how their coupon policy is one thing and their system does another. This was my first trip to Family Dollar and it surely was my LAST one.

FREE-- All Laundry Detergent at Family Dollar (10/18 Only)

-- Buy 1 All Laundry Detergent for $3.48 (thru 10/19) 
-- Use the $2.50 off All Laundry Detergent Family Dollar coupon (*can be printed today, 10/18, only. Exp. 10/18) 
-- PLUS, use the $1 off coupon (Click “reed’s allergen test”, answer 5 questions) or found in 9/29 RP 
-- Final cost: FREE 


Check their coupon policy HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment