Sunday, December 22, 2013

FREE-- Influenster Jolly Vox Box



FREE-- Influenster Jolly Vox Box

I'm pretty new to this site. One of our FreebiEasy friends told me about Influenster but I didn't really understand what to do with the site. About 2 weeks ago, they emailed me with a Jolly Vox Box offer and I accepted it of course. The box came this morning (I know, it's Sunday, but it did come this morning.).

Here are freebies in the box:

  • Skinny Cow candy ($3.99 value)
  • NYC New York color HD eye shadow ($2.99 value)
  • Puffs to go tissue pack ($0.49 value)
  • Ducklings mini rolls ($2-$3 value)
  • Rimmel London new show off lip lacquer ($5.99 value) 

If I read it right, I can only refer 5 friends based on my current level, so leave me a message with your email address on Facebook or Twitter if you want me to send you an invitation. Hopefully I can invite more friends afterward. (If you are a member already and you know how to invite more friends, please let me know. OR please leave your email HERE so others can email you for invitation (please indicate that you can send out invitation.). thanks!)


I'm not sure but maybe you can join by clicking HERE without invitation?? 







No comments:

Post a Comment