Saturday, October 27, 2012

Mail Call -10/25 - 10/27


Mail Call -10/25 - 10/27

I was dancing and jumping around my house when the the FedEx man brought me the Latte Lover Essentials kit. lol I didn't even know I have won it. <3 


  • The Latte Lover Essentials kit I won-- including: "got milk" mug, Torani Vanilla Syrup, Bodum Chambord Milk Frother, 8 oz Lavazza Tierra Intenso Coff, coupon for FREE Gallon of Milk, 1 oz jar of McCormick Cinnamon, & a Latte recipe card. (Going to make it tomorrow.)
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Dark Spot Correcting 
  • Marukome Miso & Easy brot concentrate samples & a recipes book 
  • Alwasys infinity pad and coupons 
  • Crest Pro-Health rinse 
  • $9.97 AmEx pre-paid card from TigerDirect
  • $5 off $5 coupon from my local Smith's (one of Kroger's affiliated store)
  • Garnier Fructis samples with coupon 
  • Shape magazine
  • US weekly magazine 


YOURS? 













No comments:

Post a Comment