Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Mail Call-- freebies in my mailbox 10/1 & 10/2


Mail Call-- 10/1 & 10/2
-- These 2 days I have great mail days. ^_^ 

  • Team Ranch t-shirt I won
  • 4 FREE 6-pk Zevia Soda coupons + 20 $3/1 coupons + Zevia spatula + Tote bag + some useful information from Moms Meet for my group to test.  
  • 1 FREE Langers juice coupon I won
  • Schotch Duct Tape I won
  • Ultra Carbon Sport Buds (free after rebate) 
  • 4 packs of Seven Generation Baby Wipes (They came in one envelope.)
  • $2.99 check from Rite Aid September rebate
  • Centrum multivitamin supplement sample with $2/1 sample 
  • Scotch Brite wipes sample with $1/1 coupon 
  •  Garnier B.B. Cream sample with $1/1 coupon
  • Kneipp Herbal Eucalyptus Sinus Relief
  • Shape magazine with coupon booklet + Jergens Lotion sample with $1.50/1 coupon 
  • Working Mother magazine 
  • Ladies' Home Journal magazine 
  • Bloomberg Businessweek magazine 
I cannot wait to share my mail call with you. Share yours with me?! ^_^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment