Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Possibe FREE-- bottle of Carol's Daughter Monoi Split End Sealer from Klout



\

Possibe FREE-- bottle of Carol's Daughter Monoi Split End Sealer from Klout

  • You have to have 55+ Klout to qualify. 
  • I didn't see this offer under "Perks," instead, it showed a split ends icon on top left hand side (As shown below). A window as shown above pop up after I clicked the slit ends icon. 
  • They didn't email me about this offer, so you may want to check your Klout account. I'm so excited about this offer. This is my first time get offer from Klout.

-- If you didn't see the icon, try this: 
  • Add topic “Fashion” ( To change topics click “profile”, scroll down to the button of the screen on the button left hand corner it will say “your influential topics” hover over that until you see “see more”, click and pick “fashion”)
  • Sign out and then back in so it registers
  • Then you will now see the split ends icon on top left hand side if you are qualified. 
Let me know if it works for you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment